dotnet add package nhapi.model.v21 --version 3.2.0
NuGet\Install-Package nhapi.model.v21 -Version 3.2.0
<PackageReference Include="nhapi.model.v21" Version="3.2.0" />
paket add nhapi.model.v21 --version 3.2.0
#r "nuget: nhapi.model.v21, 3.2.0"
// Install nhapi.model.v21 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=nhapi.model.v21&version=3.2.0 // Install nhapi.model.v21 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=nhapi.model.v21&version=3.2.0
NHapi is a .NET port of the original Java project HAPI.
NHapi allows Microsoft .NET developers to easily use an HL7 2.x object model. This object model allows for parsing and encoding HL7 2.x data to/from Pipe Delimited or XML formats. A very handy program for use in the health care industry.
This project is NOT affiliated with the HL7 organization. This software just conforms to the HL7 2.x specifications.
- Easy object model
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 and netstandard2.0 library that conforms to HL7 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.4, 2.5, 2.5.1, 2.6, 2.7, 2.7.1, 2.8 and 2.8.1 specifications
- Can take a pipe delimited or XML formatted HL7 2.x message and build the C# object model for use in code
- Can take the C# HL7 object model and produce pipe delimited or XML formatted HL7
- FREE! (You can't beat that price) and open source
NHapi currently targets .NET Framework 3.5 and netstandard2.0 which aims to provide support for projects which target .NET Framework 3.5 and above as well as .NET Core 2.0 and above.
The easiest way to get started using nHapi is to use the NuGet package 'nHapi':
Package Manager Console
Using the package manager console within visual studio, simply run the following command:
PM > Install-Package nhapi
From your console of choice assuming you have dotnet core installed.
> dotnet add package nhapi
For more options please read the Getting Started page of the wiki.
nHapi 3.2.0 Announcement
nHapi 3.2.0 has been released - see Full Change Log for details.
If you use nHapi you may find the following projects useful:
- NHapiTools - Many useful extension methods, helper methods for listening on MLLP/TCP, generating ACK messages, custom segments, validation rules, too many features to list here.
- HL7Fuse - HL7 Message Hub / Integration Engine
- HL7-dotnetcore - Lightweight library for building and parsing HL7 2.x messages, for .Net Standard and .Net Core. It is not tied to any particular version of HL7 nor validates against one.
- Reimers IHE Communication - Provides support for both client side and server side HL7 transaction management.
Should you know of any other projects that use or improve nHapi please let me know or send a pull request with a link to the project and I'll be happy to add it to the list.
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows net7.0 net7.0-android net7.0-ios net7.0-maccatalyst net7.0-macos net7.0-tvos net7.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 netcoreapp2.1 netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 netstandard2.1|
|.NET Framework||net35 net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48 net481|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on nhapi.model.v21:
NHapi is a port of the original project HAPI. NHapi allows Microsoft .NET developers to easily use an HL7 2.x object model. This object model allows for parsing and encoding HL7 2.x data to/from Pipe Delimited or XML formats. A very handy program for use in the health care industry. This project is NOT affiliated with the HL7 organization. This software just conforms to the HL7 2.x specifications. This nuget package is just a metapackage for conveniance.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.