dotnet add package lpains.CorePush --version 4.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package lpains.CorePush -Version 4.0.1
<PackageReference Include="lpains.CorePush" Version="4.0.1" />
paket add lpains.CorePush --version 4.0.1
#r "nuget: lpains.CorePush, 4.0.1"
// Install lpains.CorePush as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=lpains.CorePush&version=4.0.1 // Install lpains.CorePush as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=lpains.CorePush&version=4.0.1
.NET Core C# Push Notifications for Android Google Firebase Messaging (FCM) and Apple push notifications (APN).
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Settings are now passed in the send method instead of the constructor. This allows for reusing the same sender for multiple apps.
- Bugfixes with FcmSender authorization and serialization
- CorePush.Tester added to make testing easier
- Cancellation tokens added to the interface with CancellationToken.None by default
- Reverted Portable.BouncyCastle so that the lib can work in shared envs (like Azure App Service)
- Apple certificate cleanup added
- Minor code improvements added
- Removed Portable.BouncyCastle and System.Security.Cryptography.Cng dependency
- Added ApnSettings and FcmSettings
- HttpClient has to be injected for FcmSender and ApnSender
- Both ApnSender and FcmSender are not IDisposable anymore as HttpClient is injected and managed outside
- ApnSender JWT token expiration is managed according to Apple documentation