Simple log4net appender which logs to the raygun.io API from your MVC application.
Install-Package log4net.Raygun.Mvc -Version 220.127.116.1113
dotnet add package log4net.Raygun.Mvc --version 18.104.22.16813
<PackageReference Include="log4net.Raygun.Mvc" Version="22.214.171.12413" />
paket add log4net.Raygun.Mvc --version 126.96.36.19913
* Updated the minimum version for the Mindscape.Raygun4Net.Mvc dependency to 5.9.0.
* Replaces use of loggingEvent.Properties with loggingEvent.GetProperties(), which combines Local, ThreadContext, LogicalThreadContext, and GlobalContext properties.
* Added capability to add RaygunIdentifierMessage to log4net properties and have those affected user details added to logged messages.
* Added configuration property: 'customRaygunClientFactory' for injecting in your own factory class for creating IRaygunClient. Provides a hook for more flexibility and configuration on the client itself.
* Added more configuration options: 'applicationVersion' for specifying the version, and 'isRawDataIgnored' for controlling whether the full request data will be forwarded to raygun.io.
* First release. Provides an MVC compatible version of the RaygunAppender which will work alongside the Mindscape.Raygun.Mvc package.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.