Redistributable components for package 'glfx'. This package should only be installed as a dependency.
(This is not the package you are looking for).
Install-Package glfx.redist -Version 0.75.0
dotnet add package glfx.redist --version 0.75.0
<PackageReference Include="glfx.redist" Version="0.75.0" />
paket add glfx.redist --version 0.75.0
#r "nuget: glfx.redist, 0.75.0"
September-9, 2013, version 0.75 and updated documentation released.
- Added CMake build system. In the next release automake will go away
- Changed calling convention on Windows to cdecl
- Changed location of glfx.h
- Changed and fixed getter of error logs
- Added support for fragment depth redeclaration
- Removed support for images from glfx. They made little sense in the context of samplers.
- Fixed build issues
- Multiple build targets support (including DLLs)
- Binary release for Windows. Must be dynamically linked with GLEW.
- Updated documentation
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on glfx.redist:
GLFX allows you to create effect files for your OpenGL project. An effect file can contain multiple shader definitions across all shader stages and allows you to easily create GLSL programs from them. The library provides a very simple to use API which hides the low level compilation and linkage OpenGL functions from the user.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.