dotnet add package RegisterDevicesUsingDPS --version 1.0.4
NuGet\Install-Package RegisterDevicesUsingDPS -Version 1.0.4
<PackageReference Include="RegisterDevicesUsingDPS" Version="1.0.4" />
paket add RegisterDevicesUsingDPS --version 1.0.4
#r "nuget: RegisterDevicesUsingDPS, 1.0.4"
// Install RegisterDevicesUsingDPS as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=RegisterDevicesUsingDPS&version=1.0.4 // Install RegisterDevicesUsingDPS as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=RegisterDevicesUsingDPS&version=1.0.4
This client library enables to create devices in your IoT Hub present in Azure cloud.
Your would need
Prerequisites: You would need IoT Hub and Device provisioning service created
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
- Microsoft.Azure.Devices.Provisioning.Client (>= 1.19.2)
- Microsoft.Azure.Devices.Provisioning.Transport.Amqp (>= 1.13.3)
- Microsoft.Azure.Devices.Provisioning.Transport.Mqtt (>= 1.17.2)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration (>= 7.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Binder (>= 7.0.2)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.EnvironmentVariables (>= 7.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json (>= 7.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting (>= 7.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.