dotnet add package Portable.Licensing.Prime --version 184.108.40.206
NuGet\Install-Package Portable.Licensing.Prime -Version 220.127.116.11
<PackageReference Include="Portable.Licensing.Prime" Version="18.104.22.168" />
paket add Portable.Licensing.Prime --version 22.214.171.124
#r "nuget: Portable.Licensing.Prime, 126.96.36.199"
// Install Portable.Licensing.Prime as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Portable.Licensing.Prime&version=188.8.131.52 // Install Portable.Licensing.Prime as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Portable.Licensing.Prime&version=184.108.40.206
Remark: Updated by Delegate A/S in order to use with .NET 4.5.2 (postfixed with Prime to avoid misunderstandings).
Portable.Licensing.Prime is a cross platform software licensing framework which allows you to
implement licensing into your application or library. It provides you all tools to create
and validate licenses for your software.
Portable.Licensing.Prime is using the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic algorithm
to ensure that your software and thus your intellectual property is protected.
It is targeting the Portable Class Library and thus runs on nearly every .NET/Mono profile
including Silverlight, Windows Phone, Windows Store App, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac
and XBox 360. Use it for your Desktop- (WinForms, WPF, etc.), Console-, Service-,
Web- (ASP.NET, MVC, etc.), Mobile (Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android) or even LightSwitch applications.
- runs on .NET >= 4.0.3, Silverlight 5, Windows Phone >= 8, Windows Store Apps, Mono, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac, XBox 360
- easy creation and validation of your licenses
- trial, standard and subscription licenses
- cryptographic signed licenses, no alteration possible
- allows you to enable/disable program modules or product features
- limit various parameters for your software, e.g. max transactions, etc.
- add additional key/value pair attributes to your licenses
- easily extend the fluent validation API with extension methods
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.