dotnet add package PipelineFramework.Core --version 5.1.1
NuGet\Install-Package PipelineFramework.Core -Version 5.1.1
<PackageReference Include="PipelineFramework.Core" Version="5.1.1" />
paket add PipelineFramework.Core --version 5.1.1
#r "nuget: PipelineFramework.Core, 5.1.1"
// Install PipelineFramework.Core as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=PipelineFramework.Core&version=5.1.1 // Install PipelineFramework.Core as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=PipelineFramework.Core&version=5.1.1
PipelineFramework allows to easily compose and execute linear workflows using pipeline components.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (5)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on PipelineFramework.Core:
Extends PipelineFramework to enable LightInject DI container for pipeline construction and execution
Microsoft Dependency Injection extensions for PipelineFramework.
Use udp to get time from a SNTP time service.
Extends PipelineFramework to enable Autofac DI container for pipeline construction and execution
Relativity Transfer SDK allows performing high-throughput transfers of files from and to Relativity environment.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Changes in v5.1.1
* Modified exception types to have public ctors to facilitate unit testing.
Changes in v5.1.0
* Added support for named pipelines to assist with using multiple pipelines of same payload type.
* Bug fix for using scoped lifetime pipeline components.
Changes in v5.0.3
* BREAKING: Fixed issue with PipelineComponentExecutionCompletedInfo where the timestamp was getting set to the completed time instead of the starting time. This involved a breaking change to the constructor in order to support.
Changes in v5.0.2
* Added check for null task returned from AsyncPipelineComponents to prevent NullReferenceException.
Changes in v5.0.1
* Added missing payload property to execution info classes used by IAsyncPipelineComponentExecutionStatusReceiver and IPipelineComponentExecutionStatusReceiver.
Changes in v5.0.0
* BREAKING: Removed name paramter from Initialize method on IPipelineComponent interface.
* BREAKING: Removed ability to add component by name through builder.
* BREAKING: All pipeline ctors are now internal only. Creation only allowed through builder.
* Added support for disposable pipelines.
* Removed conditional CancellationToken parameters from pipeline interfaces in favor of overload methods intead.
* Added component execution status updates.