dotnet add package OpcLabs.MqttNet --version 5.71.334
NuGet\Install-Package OpcLabs.MqttNet -Version 5.71.334
<PackageReference Include="OpcLabs.MqttNet" Version="5.71.334" />
paket add OpcLabs.MqttNet --version 5.71.334
#r "nuget: OpcLabs.MqttNet, 5.71.334"
// Install OpcLabs.MqttNet as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=OpcLabs.MqttNet&version=5.71.334 // Install OpcLabs.MqttNet as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=OpcLabs.MqttNet&version=5.71.334
The OpcLabs.MqttNet package provides MQTT communication features for the OPC Labs products, building on MQTTnet and MQTTnet.Extensions.ManagedClient libraries by Christian Kratky. Its current use is with the OpcLabs.QuickOpc package for OPC UA PubSub transport protocol mappings based on MQTT.
In most cases, this package is recommended over the OpcLabs.Mqtt package which is based on a different library and has less features.
Documentation: OpcLabs.MqttNet communication package
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net472 is compatible. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Microsoft.NETCore.Platforms (>= 1.1.0)
- MQTTnet (>= 3.0.8)
- MQTTnet.Extensions.ManagedClient (>= 3.0.8)
- NETStandard.Library (>= 2.0.0)
- OpcLabs.QuickOpc (= 5.71.334)
- System.IO (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Net.Security (>= 4.3.2)
- System.Net.WebSockets (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Net.WebSockets.Client (>= 4.3.2)
- System.Runtime (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Security.Cryptography.Encoding (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates (>= 4.3.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.