dotnet add package NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql --version 7.0.4
NuGet\Install-Package NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql -Version 7.0.4
<PackageReference Include="NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql" Version="7.0.4" />
paket add NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql --version 7.0.4
#r "nuget: NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql, 7.0.4"
// Install NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql&version=7.0.4 // Install NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql&version=7.0.4
About this package
Click the Project website link in the NuGet sidebar to access specific documentation for this package.
With NServiceBus, you can:
- Focus on business logic, not on plumbing or infrastructure code
- Orchestrate long-running business processes with sagas
- Run on-premises, in the cloud, in containers, or serverless
- Monitor and respond to failures using included platform tooling
- Observe system performance using Open Telemetry integration
- Support for messages queues using Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage Queues, Amazon SQS/SNS, RabbitMQ, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Support for storing data in Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Table Storage, Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB, and RavenDB
- 24x7 professional support from a team of dedicated engineers located around the world
- Visit the NServiceBus Quick Start to learn how NServiceBus helps you build better software systems.
- Visit the NServiceBus step-by-step tutorial to learn how to build NServiceBus systems, including how to send commands, publish events, manage multiple message endpoints, and retry failed messages.
- Install the ParticularTemplates NuGet package to get NServiceBus templates to bootstrap projects using either
dotnet newor in Visual Studio.
- Check out our other tutorials and samples.
- Get help with a proof-of-concept.
Find links to all our NuGet packages in our documentation.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 is compatible. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 is compatible. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (18)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql:
This package is deprecated and should no longer be referenced. The functionality was merged into the NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql package.
SQL Server integration for SFA.DAS.NServiceBus
NServiceBus Transactional Session for SQL persistence.
GitHub repositories (2)
Showing the top 2 popular GitHub repositories that depend on NServiceBus.Persistence.Sql:
.NET Library for Datadog APM
A microservices powered e-commerce shopping cart sample - based on SOA principles. Demos and sample for my "All our Aggregates are Wrong" talk