dotnet add package NFluent --version 188.8.131.522
NuGet\Install-Package NFluent -Version 184.108.40.2062
<PackageReference Include="NFluent" Version="220.127.116.112" />
paket add NFluent --version 18.104.22.1682
#r "nuget: NFluent, 22.214.171.1242"
// Install NFluent as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NFluent&version=126.96.36.1992 // Install NFluent as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NFluent&version=188.8.131.522
Taskreturning lambdas in V3.0.0. Note that
Task<T>returning lambdas do work in V3.0.0
an InvalidOperation is thrown when using
Check.ThatCodeon an async void method/lambda (as those cannot be awaited)
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net40 was computed. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 is compatible. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (9)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on NFluent:
NFluent checks for checking HttpResponseMessages.
Iago is a tool to write bdd like tests in kre. use `iago.runner` to execute your tests
A library for writing flexible and easy to maintain acceptance tests
multi dimension dictionary with expiration mechanism for cache invalidation
Iago runner is a tool to run bdd like tests in kre
GitHub repositories (15)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on NFluent:
More than a ReClass port to the .NET platform.
WireMock.Net is a flexible product for stubbing and mocking web HTTP responses using advanced request matching and response templating. Based on the functionality from http://WireMock.org, but extended with more functionality.
The FileHelpers are a free and easy to use .NET library to read/write data from fixed length or delimited records in files, strings or streams
This repository was deprecated, use:
Entity Component System framework aiming for syntax and usage simplicity with maximum performance for game development.
* Fix `Check.ThatCode` not awaiting `Task` returning lambdas in V3.0.0. Note that `Task<T>` returning lambdas do work in V3.0.0
* an InvalidOperation is thrown when using `Check.ThatCode` on an async void method/lambda (as those cannot be awaited)
# V 3.0.0
## Major changes
* You can execute multiple check as a single batch and get every failures, instead of the first one. This can be achieved using:
* `Check.StartBatch`: stores the result of each subsequent check(s) and notifies all the errors when the returned object is disposed. Such as
Note that any actual exception thrown during the check phase will prevent any subsequent check from behind executed (1) and may not be reported as it may be replaced by an assertion failure exception.
This comes from C# exeption handling logic.
* You can provide anonymous types and tuples when using IsEqualTo against any type. The check will be made against all
* NFluent supports Net 3.5 SP1, Net. 4.5.2 +, Net Standard 2.0+. Dropped support for Net Framework 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0, as well Net Standard<2.0.
If you can't upgrade your framework version to a supported one, please use NFluent 2.7.1.
## New Checks
* `Is`: Checks if _sut == expected_. This is a strongly typed equivalent to `IsEqualTo`.
* `IsGreaterOrEqualThan`: Checks if _sut_ >= _expected_.
* `IsLessOrEqualThan`: Checks if _sut_ <= _expected_.
## New feautres
* You can provide custom comparer for any type, using `Check.RegisterComparer` like this `Check.Register<MyType>(MyCustomComparer)`.
You can also use `RegisterLocalComparer` to limit its usage to a declaration scope.
## Breaking changes
* Equality logic changed for `IDictionary`: dictionaries are considered equals if they have the same keys and
the same values for each key. In NFluent V2, entries needed to be declared in the some order or else they were considered as **different** but **equivalent**.
* You need to specify
* `IsAnInstanceOf<nullableType>(null)` now fails (with an appropriate message). Previously, it did succeed. But,
as captured in issue #68, this behavior was triggered by a bug and kept due to a poor error message when fixed.
* The `IStructCheck<T>` interface has been removed as well as associated extensibility helper. Those were dedicated
to value `types`, you can migrate your existing extensions to the `ICheck<T>` type instead. Please open an issue if
you need help.
* HasFieldWithSameValues resulted in false positive when string fields had the same value.
* IsNotEqualTo now properly preserves expected type
* Improved rerporting of differences for enumerations and dictionaries to make them more consistent and fixed some inaccuracies.
## GitHub Issues
* #325, #327, #330, #332
#### Marked as obsolet
* `ThatAsyncCode`: you can now use `ThatCode` even for async methods.
Here is the list of methods, classes and other obsolete stuff that have been removed in this version as well
as workaround advices.
* Drop support for Net 2.0 and 3.0: keep using NFluent V2.x versions if you support for these.
* `Check.ThatEnum`has been removed. You must use `Check.That` instead.
* `ILambdaCheck`: the definition was kept to prevent breaking build, but it was no longer used. If this is a
problem for you, open an issue
* `IsPositive` (available for numbers): please use `IsStrictlyPositive` instead.
* `IsNegative` (available for numbers): please use `IsStrictlyNegative` instead.
* `IsLessThan` (available for numbers): please use `IsStrictlyNegative` instead.
* `IsGreaterThan` (available for numbers): please use `IsStrictlyGreaterThan` instead.
* `IsSameReferenceThan`: please use `IsSameReferenceAs` instead.
* `HasFieldsEqualToThose`: please use `HasFieldsWithSameValues` instead.
* `HasFieldsNotEqualToThose`: please use `HasNotFieldsWithSameValues` instead.
* `IsAFaillingCheckWithMessage`: please use `IsAFailingCheckWithMessage` instead.
* `IsAFaillingCheck`: please use `IsAFailingCheck` instead.
* `Properties` (available for enumeration): please use `Extracting` instead.
* `Checker.BuildLinkWhich` (used for custom extension): please use `ExtensibilityHelper.BuildCheckLinkWhich` instead.
* `Checker.ExecuteCheckAndProvideSubItem` (used for custom extension): please 'ExtensibilityHelper' static class methods instead.