Install-Package MLEM.Startup -Version 5.1.0
dotnet add package MLEM.Startup --version 5.1.0
<PackageReference Include="MLEM.Startup" Version="5.1.0" />
paket add MLEM.Startup --version 5.1.0
#r "nuget: MLEM.Startup, 5.1.0"
// Install MLEM.Startup as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MLEM.Startup&version=5.1.0 // Install MLEM.Startup as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MLEM.Startup&version=5.1.0
MLEM Library for Extending MonoGame is an addition to the game framework MonoGame that provides extension methods, quality of life improvements and additional features like a ui system and easy input handling.
- Get it on NuGet
- Get prerelease builds on BaGet
- See the source code on GitHub
- See tutorials and API documentation on the website
- Check out the demos on Desktop or Android
- See the changelog for information on updates
Made with MLEM
- A Breath of Spring Air, a short platformer (Source)
- Don't Wake Up, a short puzzle game (Source)
- Tiny Life, an isometric life simulation game (Modding API)
If you created a game with the help of MLEM, you can get it added to this list by submitting it on the issue tracker. If its source is public, other people will be able to use your project as an example, too!
Here are some images that show a couple of MLEM's features.
The MLEM.Ui demo in action:
MLEM's text formatting system, which is compatible with both MLEM.Ui and regular sprite batch rendering:
Friends of MLEM
There are several other NuGet packages and tools that work well in combination with MonoGame and MLEM. Here are some of them:
- Contentless, a tool that removes the need to add assets to the MonoGame Content Pipeline manually
- GameBundle, a tool that packages MonoGame and other .NET Core applications into several distributable formats
- MonoGame.Extended, a package that also provides several additional features for MonoGame
- Coroutine, a package that implements Unity-style coroutines for any project
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
See the full changelog at https://mlem.ellpeck.de/CHANGELOG