Install-Package FastSocketsAPI -Version 1.0.2
dotnet add package FastSocketsAPI --version 1.0.2
<PackageReference Include="FastSocketsAPI" Version="1.0.2" />
paket add FastSocketsAPI --version 1.0.2
#r "nuget: FastSocketsAPI, 1.0.2"
// Install FastSocketsAPI as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=FastSocketsAPI&version=1.0.2 // Install FastSocketsAPI as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=FastSocketsAPI&version=1.0.2
Multi-Threaded C# .NET 3.5 Network Library.
|.NET Framework||net35 net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Simplified Connections, only EConnection Types aviable are CLIENT and SERVER
- Implemented standart ICMP Ping. Ping packet will only be used to tell the client what their latency to the server is.
- Added requirement to provide a OriginalSenderID with every packet sent.
- The Server now holds the correct latency to its clients in the Clients Dictionary.
- Every packet send from the server (for example a packet relayed from a client to others) will automatically have the total latency between Original Client and Target Client.