Quantum Identity is an OWIN Middleware component for tracking anonymous users in ASP.Net web applications.
Install-Package Externalbyte.QuantumIdentity.Owin21 -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package Externalbyte.QuantumIdentity.Owin21 --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Externalbyte.QuantumIdentity.Owin21" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add Externalbyte.QuantumIdentity.Owin21 --version 1.2.0
#r "nuget: Externalbyte.QuantumIdentity.Owin21, 1.2.0"
1. The license watcher code has been modified to only watch folders that exist on disk to improve performance.
2. Message logging has been improved so that every request is uniquely identified and can be distinguished from one another in the log file.
3. Added the IIdentity.IsAnonymous extension method.
4. Product dashboard now displays the Nuget Version which is now embedded into the main assembly.
5. The GetPrimaryUserId<T>() extension methods were failing for some common types. We now use the TypeDescriptor.GetConverter method to obtain the correct converter across the board.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.