dotnet add package Cqrs.Mongo --version 2.4.1639.856
NuGet\Install-Package Cqrs.Mongo -Version 2.4.1639.856
<PackageReference Include="Cqrs.Mongo" Version="2.4.1639.856" />
paket add Cqrs.Mongo --version 2.4.1639.856
#r "nuget: Cqrs.Mongo, 2.4.1639.856"
// Install Cqrs.Mongo as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Cqrs.Mongo&version=2.4.1639.856 // Install Cqrs.Mongo as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Cqrs.Mongo&version=2.4.1639.856
Use MongoDB as the read store and data store in CQRS.NET
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Cqrs.Mongo:
Use Ninject as your IoC container of choice with MongoDB for CQRS.NET
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Switched to the standardised application setting key naming convention while maintaining backwards compatibility.
* Added an optional configuration setting Cqrs.MongoDb.EventStore.ThrowExceptionsOnIndexPreparation that allows you to disable exceptions if the connection doesn't have enough permissions to change indexes.
* Updated to mongocsharpdriver version 1.11.0.
* So this is now a Legacy package and only suitable for MongoDB 2.x and .net 4.0.
* Use Cqrs.MongoDB if you need MongoDB 3.x or .net 4.5