Avalon Wizard is an implementation of the Wizard control for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Easy to use.
- Supports non-linear navigation.
- Includes Aero Wizard and Wizard 97 styles.
- Can automatically select the wizard style based on the OS version.
- Fully documented.
- Provides sample applications showing most features.
- Available for .Net 3.5 SP1 and .Net 4.
- Design-time support for VS 2010/2012 and Expression Blend 3/4.
Install-Package AvalonWizard -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package AvalonWizard --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="AvalonWizard" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add AvalonWizard --version 1.2.0
It is also recommended to install the MSI package from https://avalonwizard.codeplex.com/ in order to enable design time support.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on AvalonWizard:
Game-centric database system, with support for plugins/modding. This is the editor part, there is also Papyrus, the client data assembly.
MVVM extensions for Avalon Wizard.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.