See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer --version 220.127.116.11
NuGet\Install-Package Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer -Version 18.104.22.168
<PackageReference Include="Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer" Version="22.214.171.124" />
paket add Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer --version 126.96.36.199
#r "nuget: Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer, 188.8.131.52"
// Install Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer&version=184.108.40.206 // Install Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer&version=220.127.116.11
We provide conversion to all image formats supported by .NET framework via System.Drawing.Image class so you are able to export PDF files to BMP,JPG,PNG,TIFF as well as work with this bitmap on a fly.
We support rendering of the PDF content including:
- text (with embedded, externally linked, standard, simple and composite fonts)
- text search, bidi text search, highlighting, regions and coordinates extraction (including non-latin alphabets)
- images, including masked ones
- annotation objects of various types
- complex paths and fills
- PDF Forms
- all blending modes
- tiling patterns
- shading patterns of type 1,2,3(function-based, axial, radial)
- transparency groups(especially useful when you process files created with Adobe Illustrator)
- masked content(stencil masks, colorkey masks, softmasks)
- all colorspaces specified by PDF(in case of DeviceN we revert to alternative as specified by standard)
- PDF bookmarks + page navigation support
- compatible with Windows 10, Windows Phone 10, so you may create Windows Store and Windows Phone Store apps that require PDF processing
- compatible with MONO, you may use Xamarin and create apps for Mac OS X , iOS and Android using our component(see examples in our blog)
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net20 is compatible. net35 is compatible. net40 is compatible. net40-client is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 is compatible. net451 is compatible. net452 is compatible. net46 is compatible. net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid is compatible.|
|MonoMac||monomac is compatible.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch is compatible.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap was computed. uap10.0 is compatible.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed. xamarinios10 is compatible.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac is compatible.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Windows 10 Universal App Platform (UWP) support.
- Improved indexed color space support.
- PDF version 2.0 support.
- Tiff rendering improvements.
- Improved fonts substitution algorithm.
- Improved fonts processing.
- Apache cordova support.
- Improved support for processing corrupt documents.
- Android related optimizations and improvements.
- Text search improvements.
- x64 support is improved for Windows Store apps.
- BiDi support
- Arabic, Japanese and Hebrew text search support.
- New license type has been added for Windows Azure WebJob