dotnet add package gbay --version 1.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package gbay -Version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="gbay" Version="1.0.0"> <PrivateAssets>all</PrivateAssets> <IncludeAssets>runtime; build; native; contentfiles; analyzers</IncludeAssets> </PackageReference>
paket add gbay --version 1.0.0
#r "nuget: gbay, 1.0.0"
// Install gbay as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=gbay&version=1.0.0 // Install gbay as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=gbay&version=1.0.0
Gbay.net is .net version of gbay which has supports for:
* Digital Signing
* Verification and authentication
* Certificate detail information extracting
* Smart cards and tokens managment
* File Encryption
* Token and smart card status detection (detect if device is removed or edited)
* PC/SC devices detection
* All PKCS#11 functionalities
* Extract certificated from token
* Inject certificates and private keys into tokens.
* RSA and AES standard implementation
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Beta release for testing