This package includes GPPG 1.5.2 and GPLEX 1.2.2 tools for compiling YACC and LEX source files in your C# project.
After installing this package, just type "Add-Parser MyLanguage" into Package Manager Console to add a new parser in your project and then Build.
For a working example type "Add-CalculatorExample".
Take a look at this post for further informations:
Install-Package YaccLexTools -Version 0.2.2
dotnet add package YaccLexTools --version 0.2.2
<PackageReference Include="YaccLexTools" Version="0.2.2" />
paket add YaccLexTools --version 0.2.2
Changes for v0.2.2:
* Updated GPPG to version 1.5.2
* Updated GPLEX to version 1.2.2
Changes for v0.2.1:
* Resolved issues for installing the package into .Net 2.0 projects
* Updated GPLEX to version 1.2.1
* Fixes to installation scripts
* After the package has been upgraded, you have to add the parsers again, otherwise the changes to *.lex and *.y files will not be recompiled. This issue applies for upgrades from versions 0.1.x and 0.2.0
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (2)
Showing the top 2 popular GitHub repositories that depend on YaccLexTools:
Visual Novels resource browser