This package contains the binaries needed to compile Windows Installer XML (WiX) setup projects. Just add this NuGet package to your WiX setup projects and you're done (no setup required on build servers etc.). Note that you still need to install WiX Toolset in Visual Studio to get the editor experience.
File issues with the NuGet package at https://github.com/jozefizso/WiX.Toolset.NuGet
See the version list below for details.
Requires NuGet 2.7 or higher.
Install-Package WiX.Toolset.UnofficialFork -Version 3.10.3
dotnet add package WiX.Toolset.UnofficialFork --version 3.10.3
<PackageReference Include="WiX.Toolset.UnofficialFork" Version="3.10.3" />
paket add WiX.Toolset.UnofficialFork --version 3.10.3
#r "nuget: WiX.Toolset.UnofficialFork, 3.10.3"
WiX v3.10.3 release.
The following bugs were fixed:
* layout: Default directory broken with clean room implementation.
* WiX 3.10.1 failing to update to 3.10.2
* New bootstrapper fails to run when performing an UpdateReplace
* System.ArgumentException: Font '?' cannot be found. In the BootstapperApplication
* Layout to custom directory doesn't copy bundle payload
* Regression in attached container issues in clean room
* Extra argument in burn command line
* Custom burn application throws exception when accessing .NET dll when uninstalling
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.