PDF. OCR. Net. Core
The Syncfusion Essential PDF OCR is a .NET standard character recognition library that recognizes characters from both images and PDF in any .NET core application. Syncfusion OCRProcessor uses tesseract, one of most accurate OCR engines.
• Converts scanned PDF to searchable PDF.
• Converts various image formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP to searchable PDF.
• Converts image or PDF to text with location.
• Process OCR for the specified region in both PDF and image.
• Supports 60+ languages.
• Recognize text from rotated images and PDF documents.
• Works both in 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/pdf-framework/net-core/pdf-library
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials).
© Copyright 2020 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
Install-Package Syncfusion.PDF.OCR.Net.Core -Version 18.104.22.168
dotnet add package Syncfusion.PDF.OCR.Net.Core --version 22.214.171.124
<PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.PDF.OCR.Net.Core" Version="126.96.36.199" />
paket add Syncfusion.PDF.OCR.Net.Core --version 188.8.131.52
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.