See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package ShaunDev.Rules --version 1.0.9
NuGet\Install-Package ShaunDev.Rules -Version 1.0.9
<PackageReference Include="ShaunDev.Rules" Version="1.0.9" />
paket add ShaunDev.Rules --version 1.0.9
#r "nuget: ShaunDev.Rules, 1.0.9"
// Install ShaunDev.Rules as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=ShaunDev.Rules&version=1.0.9 // Install ShaunDev.Rules as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=ShaunDev.Rules&version=1.0.9
Supplies a basic set of Code Analysis rulessets and StyleCop (v 4.7.49) settings.
The purpose of this package is to make developing easy on developers.
1. Create an extra solution configuration called 'Quick' (besides the existing Debug and Release).
2. For this Quick configuration, disable Code Analysis, XML documentation, etc.
3. Using this Quick configuration development is easy, and building is quick.
4. Switch to Debug configuration sets all CodeAnalysis rules to Warnings.
5. Switch to Release configuration sets all CodeAnalysis rules Errors.
So before releaseing your code build in Release mode.
Learn more about Target Frameworks and .NET Standard.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Added icon to package.