See the version list below for details.
Install-Package PresentationMapper -Version 2.0.1
dotnet add package PresentationMapper --version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="PresentationMapper" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add PresentationMapper --version 2.0.1
#r "nuget: PresentationMapper, 2.0.1"
// Install PresentationMapper as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=PresentationMapper&version=2.0.1 // Install PresentationMapper as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=PresentationMapper&version=2.0.1
This library allows automatic instance creation of presentation objects given associated business objects. The mapping is configured through custom attributes. The complex properties can automatically be retrieved or only retrieved when specified by the user via Linq expressions. Reflection is used only for initialization. Delegates are dynamically created to allow fast processing.
More information at:
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on PresentationMapper:
This library simplifies the implementation of the layer by providing an engine that converts presentation requests into business requests. In the user's point of view, he manipulates presentation objects as if they were business data. The mapping between business objects and presentation objects is done with PresentationMapper package library. Dynamic delegates are created on the fly to avoid reflection calls, thus ensuring good performance. More information at: http://www.codeproject.com/Tips/990625/How-to-Request-Presentation-Objects-with
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Fixed: MapInfo.Get() method is now public again (accidently put to internal)
- Implemented : Mapping with Fluent API. Use MapContext.InitializeAPIMappings() to initialize the mappings.
- Signature change: Replaced MapContext.Initialize() by MapContext.InitializeAttributeMapping().
- Implemented: Generic classes are now supported.
- Implemented: Polymorphism is now supported.
- Implemented: Possibility to specify more than one pattern for MapContext.InitializeAttributeMapping() by using the | character.
- Implemented: No exception is thrown when a member in presentation class doesn't map with the business class. It will be ignored.
- Fixed: LinkTo attribute can now be used multiple times on a member.
- Fixed: Array of unmapped objects in presentation type now works properly.