This package is community-run and supercedes the old OpenTK package.
The Open Toolkit library (OpenTK) is an advanced, low-level C# wrapper for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and OpenAL.
It is suitable for games, scientific visualizations and projects that require 3d graphics, audio or compute functionality.
- Create cutting-edge graphics with OpenGL 4.4 and OpenGL ES 3.0
- Integrate 3d graphics into your Windows.Forms, WPF or GTK# applications
- Write once run everywhere: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android and iOS
- Use the .Net/Mono language of your choice: C#, F#, VB.Net, Boo, IronPython, IronRuby
- Develop faster with inline documentation and strongly-typed enumerations for all OpenGL and OpenAL functions
This is the official nuget package from http://www.opentk.com/
The source code can be found at https://github.com/opentk/opentk
Install-Package OpenTK.Next -Version 1.2.2336.6514-pre
dotnet add package OpenTK.Next --version 1.2.2336.6514-pre
<PackageReference Include="OpenTK.Next" Version="1.2.2336.6514-pre" />
paket add OpenTK.Next --version 1.2.2336.6514-pre
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on OpenTK.Next:
Library for simple ASCII output/input
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.