See the version list below for details.
Install-Package OpenOrClosed -Version 1.0.2
dotnet add package OpenOrClosed --version 1.0.2
<PackageReference Include="OpenOrClosed" Version="1.0.2" />
paket add OpenOrClosed --version 1.0.2
#r "nuget: OpenOrClosed, 1.0.2"
// Install OpenOrClosed as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=OpenOrClosed&version=1.0.2 // Install OpenOrClosed as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=OpenOrClosed&version=1.0.2
Open or Closed for Umbraco
Yet another Business Hours package supporting Umbraco 8.6+
Adds Property Editors to manage standard and special (read holiday) opening/closing times
The OpenOrClosed.Core nuget package can be used in Core projects to add support for ModelsBuilder generated Content Models.
Inspired by the Dexmoor BusinessHours package, this one uses the built-in date and time picker and targets Umbraco 8.6+
There are two nuGet packages:
- OpenOrClosed - DataType Definitions and Property Editors for the Umbraco Back-Office
- OpenOrClosed.Core - PropertyValueConverters for use with ModelsBuilder to provide strongly typed models.
Standard Business Hours:
Monday through to Sunday and optionally Bank Holidays, set each day Open or Closed with multiple ranges of times in either 24- or 12-hour time. Each time range can be flagged with "By Appointment".
Special Business Hours:
Adds the ability to specify specific dates, with the same set of features for Standard Business Hours.
- Supports both Umbraco 8 and Umbraco 9
Version 0.2.2 *** Potential BREAKING Change ***
- Changes the Hours from string to DateTime in the View Model to enable better localisation support.
- Removes the Id property from the View Models since it's no longer populated anyway.
- Removes the Id property from the editor as it's redundant
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Now multi-targeting Umbraco 8 and 9