dotnet add package OpcLabs.Mqtt --version 5.71.334
NuGet\Install-Package OpcLabs.Mqtt -Version 5.71.334
<PackageReference Include="OpcLabs.Mqtt" Version="5.71.334" />
paket add OpcLabs.Mqtt --version 5.71.334
#r "nuget: OpcLabs.Mqtt, 5.71.334"
// Install OpcLabs.Mqtt as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=OpcLabs.Mqtt&version=5.71.334 // Install OpcLabs.Mqtt as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=OpcLabs.Mqtt&version=5.71.334
The OpcLabs.Mqtt package provides MQTT communication features for the OPC Labs products, using the System.Net.Mqtt library. Its current use is with the OpcLabs.QuickOpc package for OPC UA PubSub transport protocol mappings based on MQTT.
In most cases, it is recommended that you rather use the OpcLabs.MqttNet package which is based on a different library and has more features.
Documentation: OpcLabs.Mqtt communication package
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net472 is compatible. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- OpcLabs.QuickOpc (= 5.71.334)
- System.CompilerServices.Unsafe (>= 4.7.0)
- System.Diagnostics.Tracer (>= 2.0.8)
- System.Net.Mqtt (>= 0.6.0-beta)
- System.Reactive (>= 4.3.1)
- System.Reactive.Core (>= 4.3.1)
- System.Reactive.Interfaces (>= 4.3.1)
- System.Reactive.Linq (>= 4.3.1)
- System.Reactive.PlatformServices (>= 4.3.1)
- System.Serialization.Primitives (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions (>= 4.5.3)
- System.ValueTuple (>= 4.5.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.