dotnet add package NidoFramework --version 220.127.116.11
NuGet\Install-Package NidoFramework -Version 18.104.22.168
<PackageReference Include="NidoFramework" Version="22.214.171.124"> <PrivateAssets>all</PrivateAssets> <IncludeAssets>runtime; build; native; contentfiles; analyzers</IncludeAssets> </PackageReference>
paket add NidoFramework --version 126.96.36.199
#r "nuget: NidoFramework, 188.8.131.52"
// Install NidoFramework as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NidoFramework&version=184.108.40.206 // Install NidoFramework as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NidoFramework&version=220.127.116.11
Nido Framework is developed on top of MS .NET entity framework, and also heavily influenced by the code first technique. The framework provides a standard method of coding your business logic layer as well as data access layer. That allows you to have much predictable, standard, and best performing codes despite worrying about the expertise of the developers who write them. Additionally once you start using Nido across your development center you will easily be able to jump from one project to another without spending tons of time for knowledge transfers.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 is compatible. net451 is compatible. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- CompareNETObjects (>= 3.1.0)
- EntityFramework (>= 6.1.1)
- EntityFramework.BulkInsert-ef6 (>= 18.104.22.168)
- EntityFramework.Extended (>= 22.214.171.124)
- EntityFramework.MappingAPI (>= 126.96.36.199)
- log4net (>= 2.0.3)
- RefactorThis.GraphDiff (>= 2.0.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Atleast 4 years of experrience working in the field os IT
- Understanding of OOP concepts and System Design and Architecture
- Experience Designing Databases
- Development experience with Entity Framework (code first technique)
- Experience using t4 Templates
Read more about Nido...
Gain Coding Speed with Nido (FREE) Framework .NET/ C#
PM> Install-Package NidoFramework