See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package NReco.PdfRenderer --version 1.5.1
NuGet\Install-Package NReco.PdfRenderer -Version 1.5.1
<PackageReference Include="NReco.PdfRenderer" Version="1.5.1" />
paket add NReco.PdfRenderer --version 1.5.1
#r "nuget: NReco.PdfRenderer, 1.5.1"
// Install NReco.PdfRenderer as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NReco.PdfRenderer&version=1.5.1 // Install NReco.PdfRenderer as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NReco.PdfRenderer&version=1.5.1
PdfRenderer converts PDF to images (png, jpg, tiff) or text from C#/.NET (wrapper for poppler tools). Component can render PDF pages to image for preview/thumbnail with custom resolution; useful for viewing PDFs without installed PDF viewer. Poppler tool (pdftoppm, pdfinfo, pdfimages, pdftotext) binaries are extracted on first use and you don't need to deploy them separately (only for Windows x64 env).
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Convert PDF to image online demo, usage examples: https://www.nrecosite.com/pdf_to_image_renderer_net.aspx
- without a license key PdfRenderer works in TRIAL MODE (with some limitations / trial notices).
- poppler 22.04 binaries for Windows x64 are included (extracted on first use)
- can be used in .NET Core apps; in case of non-Windows platform (Linux, MacOS) poppler tools should be deployed/installed separately.
- added CustomArgs property to PdfInfo/PdfImages (now it is possible to handle password protected PDFs by specifying "-upw PWD" or "-opw PWD")
- poppler binaries for Windows-x64 updated to 22.04, complete list of changes: https://poppler.freedesktop.org/releases.html
- pdftoppm 22.04 fixes an ussue with incorrect ScaleTo behaviour (specific only to 1.4.x)
- fixed an obfuscation issue that causes OutOfMemoryException (Type.GetType calls) in some cases
- poppler x64 binaries for windows updated to 21.03 (2021-Mar-01), a lot of issues are fixed (https://poppler.freedesktop.org/releases.html)
- now 'pdftoppm' TIFF output works fine on windows (emulation is not needed anymore)
- patched poppler-0.8.7-win binaries to enable ability to use poppler-data
- poppler x64 binaries for windows updated to 0.87 (2020-Mar-28). BEAKING: Win-x86 no longer supported
- new poppler build is faster, more stable, offers more features in comparing to previously used poppler binaries
- legacy net20 target is replaced with net45 (minimal .NET Framework version is 4.5)
- legacy netstandard1.5 target is removed as .NET Core 1.x reaches end-of-life
- fixed parse issue with PdfImages.GetPdfImagesList ('pdfimages -list')