MultiPlug IPC HERMES 9852 Extension used for the transfer of PCB related data between manufacturing equipment on a electronics assembly line.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package MultiPlug.Ext.Hermes -Version 1.0.1-alpha
dotnet add package MultiPlug.Ext.Hermes --version 1.0.1-alpha
<PackageReference Include="MultiPlug.Ext.Hermes" Version="1.0.1-alpha" />
paket add MultiPlug.Ext.Hermes --version 1.0.1-alpha
#r "nuget: MultiPlug.Ext.Hermes, 1.0.1-alpha"
// Install MultiPlug.Ext.Hermes as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MultiPlug.Ext.Hermes&version=1.0.1-alpha&prerelease // Install MultiPlug.Ext.Hermes as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MultiPlug.Ext.Hermes&version=1.0.1-alpha&prerelease
This Extension, with the use of MultiPlug.Ext.Networks, allows you to connect to Up-line and Down-line electronics production equipment that are also capable of communicating using the IPC-HERMES-9852 messaging standard (https://www.the-hermes-standard.info/).
The modes of operation are Pass Through and SMEMA Adaptor.
The Pass Through mode allows the creation of a Hermes man-in-the-middle to capture message data which will include PCB (Printed Circuit Board) information.
The SMEMA Adaptor mode (IPC-SMEMA-9851) requires additional hardware (available at https://www.4ir.uk/products/smema-hermes-adaptor/) to interface with the SMEMA I/O. This mode allows SMEMA equipment to be upgraded and prevents PCB data from being lost as a PCB moves along an assembly line.
1. Within MultiPlug.Ext.Networks, create a Client Socket for the Up-line machine and use its IP address and the default port 50101.
2. Create a Socket Endpoint for the Down-line machine and use the default port 50101.
3. For the Client Socket, subscribe to the Hermes Up-line message send event.
4. For both the Socket Endpoint, subscribe to Herme Down-line message send event.
5. Within MultiPlug.Ext.Hermes Up-line settings, subscribe to the Client Socket read event.
6. For the Hermes Down-line setting, subscribe to the Socket Endpoint read event.
Setup for the SMEMA Adaptor mode will be documented with the adaptor instructions.
1.0.1 First Release
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.