PowerApps. MSBuild. Solution
The package contains build definitions that are required to build a CDS Solution project. See project site how to install.
Install-Package Microsoft.PowerApps.MSBuild.Solution -Version 1.4.4
dotnet add package Microsoft.PowerApps.MSBuild.Solution --version 1.4.4
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.PowerApps.MSBuild.Solution" Version="1.4.4" />
paket add Microsoft.PowerApps.MSBuild.Solution --version 1.4.4
Please make sure to update your Microsoft PowerApps CLI to the latest version and take advantage of all the latest capabilities by following https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/component-framework/updating-tooling.
If you are a new user please install the PowerApps CLI directly from here: https://aka.ms/PowerAppsCLI
- Update to latest SolutionPackager 22.214.171.124
- Update to latest CrmSdk.XrmTooling.CoreAssembly 126.96.36.199 and CrmSdk.CoreAssemblies 188.8.131.52
- When populating SolutionPackager’s staging folder, filter out unwanted .cdsproj artifacts
- Update to latest SolutionPackager 184.108.40.206
- new msbuild target /t:PowerAppsRefreshLoc to consolidate localization info between base language .resx and loc info in solution/customizations.xml
- base localization language en-us configurable with property: SolutionPackageDefaultLocale
- Update SolutionPackager to 220.127.116.11; see also release notes: Microsoft.CrmSdk.CoreTools/18.104.22.168
- Update SolutionPackager to 22.214.171.124
- Various bug fixes related to project paths that include whitespace
- Update SolutionPackager to 126.96.36.199
- Bug fixes:
- Correctly prefix PCF control names in control manifest
- Release config builds set correct buildMode parameter
- Update SolutionPackager to latest build 188.8.131.52
- Added an optional argument `/sourceLoc` to enable localization during solution packaging
- Fix to ensure solution project references are built as expected
- Addressed an issue that occurred using solution /target: clean and rebuild
- Update SolutionPackager to latest build 184.108.40.206
- Support /clean target for solution project
- Update SolutionPackager to latest build 220.127.116.11
- Initial set of capabilities required to build a CDS Solution project.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.PowerApps.MSBuild.Solution:
Unsupported PowerApps Tools & Apps