See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Microsoft.Data.Edm --version 5.0.2-rc
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.Data.Edm -Version 5.0.2-rc
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Data.Edm" Version="5.0.2-rc" />
paket add Microsoft.Data.Edm --version 5.0.2-rc
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Data.Edm, 5.0.2-rc"
// Install Microsoft.Data.Edm as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.Edm&version=5.0.2-rc&prerelease // Install Microsoft.Data.Edm as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.Edm&version=5.0.2-rc&prerelease
Classes to represent, construct, parse, serialize and validate entity data models. Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
|.NET Framework||net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (158)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Data.Edm:
This version of the library supports earlier versions of the Microsoft OData (V1-V3) protocol only and is not under active development. OData V1-V3 has been superseded by OData V4, which is an industry standard published by OASIS and ratified by ISO. OData V4 is supported through the OData V4 compliant core libraries available at: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.OData.Core/ with support documentation available at: https://odata.github.io/odata.net. Note that Asp.Net developers can build OData V4 services using the higher-level OData V4 WebAPI libraries available at: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.AspNet.OData/ with support documentation available at: https://odata.github.io/WebApi/. Classes to serialize, deserialize and validate OData payloads. Enables construction of OData producers and consumers. Targets .NET 4.0, Silverlight 4.0 or .NET Portable Lib with support for .NET 4.0, SL 5.0, Win Phone 8, Win Phone 8.1, and Win 8. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
This is the .NET Client Library for Microsoft Azure Active Directory Graph API. Learn more about Azure AD Graph API @ https://msdn.microsoft.com/Library/Azure/Ad/Graph/howto/azure-ad-graph-api-operations-overview. NOTE: Azure AD Graph API functionality is also available through Microsoft Graph, a unified API that also includes APIs from other Microsoft services like Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, Planner, and Office Graph, all accessed through a single endpoint with a single access token. Find out more about Microsoft Graph @ http://graph.microsoft.com, and find the Microsoft Graph .Net Client Library @ https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Graph and the open source code and further documentation @ https://github.com/microsoftgraph/msgraph-sdk-dotnet Usage information is available on our AAD Graph blog @ http://blogs.msdn.com/b/aadgraphteam/archive/2014/12/12/announcing-azure-ad-graph-api-client-library-2-0.aspx and sample usage on github @ https://github.com/AzureADSamples/WebApp-GraphAPI-DotNet and https://github.com/AzureADSamples/ConsoleApp-GraphAPI-DotNet.
This package contains Windows Azure Media Service library 184.108.40.206 for .NET.
The runtime assemblies for libraries and applications that use Kentico API.
Adds an image service and cache to ImageProcessor.Web that uses Azure Blob Containers. If you use ImageProcessor.Web please get in touch via my twitter @james_m_south Feedback is always welcome
GitHub repositories (107)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Data.Edm:
.NET is a cross-platform runtime for cloud, mobile, desktop, and IoT apps.
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
Orchard is a free, open source, community-focused Content Management System built on the ASP.NET MVC platform.
The open source diagnostics platform for the web
• Fixes NuGet packages to have explicit version dependencies
• Fixes a bug where WCF Data Services client binaries did not work correctly on Silverlight hosted in Chrome
• Fixes a bug where WCF Data Services client did not send the correct DataServiceVersion header when following a nextlink
• Allows "True" and "False" to be recognized boolean values in ATOM (note that this is more relaxed than the OData spec, but there were known cases where servers were serializing "True" and "False")
• Fixes a bug where EdmLib would fail validation for attribute names that are not SimpleIdentifiers
• Fixes a bug where nullable action parameters were still required to be in the payload
• Fixes a bug where the FeedAtomMetadata annotation wasn't being attached to the feed even when EnableAtomMetadataReading was set to true
• Fixes a bug where projections involving more than eight columns would fail if the EF Oracle provider was being used
• Fixes a bug where a DateTimeOffset could not be materialized from a v2 JSON Verbose value
• Fixes a race condition in the WCF Data Services server bits when using reflection to get property values
• Fixes an error message that wasn't getting localized correctly
• Fixes a bug where the message quotas set in the client and server were not being propagated to ODataLib