See the version list below for details.
Install-Package IntelliLock.LicenseManager -Version 1.8.0
dotnet add package IntelliLock.LicenseManager --version 1.8.0
<PackageReference Include="IntelliLock.LicenseManager" Version="1.8.0" />
paket add IntelliLock.LicenseManager --version 1.8.0
#r "nuget: IntelliLock.LicenseManager, 1.8.0"
// Install IntelliLock.LicenseManager as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=IntelliLock.LicenseManager&version=1.8.0 // Install IntelliLock.LicenseManager as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=IntelliLock.LicenseManager&version=1.8.0
Eziriz IntelliLock LicenseManager - Needed for license creation and management
- This Library enables you to:
* open IntelliLock project files
* create license files
* read license files
* easily encrypt and sign data using the master key stored in your project file (asymmetric encryption techniques are used here)
* easily decrypt data and verify its signature using the master key stored in your project file (asymmetric encryption techniques are used here)
* generate a reactivation code for invalidated license files
- You can freely use this library on a server or any other environment.
Eziriz IntelliLock is an advanced 100% managed solution for licensing controls and applications.
While Eziriz .NET Reactor offers a licensing system based on native code protection, IntelliLock opts a 100% managed way to apply licensing and protection features.
This way single files can be produced without the need of additional files.
It's flexible strategy allows you full licensing integration into any existing system.
IntelliLock supports the .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.x and 4.x.
There is also a comprehensive protection and licensing support for ASP.NET, Silverlight, Compact Framework (2.0 and 3.5) and Mono.
IntelliLock combines strong license security, highly adaptable licensing functionality/schema with reliable assembly protection.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.