See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GleamTech.DocumentUltimate --version 6.9.5
NuGet\Install-Package GleamTech.DocumentUltimate -Version 6.9.5
<PackageReference Include="GleamTech.DocumentUltimate" Version="6.9.5" />
paket add GleamTech.DocumentUltimate --version 6.9.5
#r "nuget: GleamTech.DocumentUltimate, 6.9.5"
// Install GleamTech.DocumentUltimate as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GleamTech.DocumentUltimate&version=6.9.5 // Install GleamTech.DocumentUltimate as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GleamTech.DocumentUltimate&version=6.9.5
DocumentUltimate is an ASP.NET Document Viewer and Converter
which supports ASP.NET Core 5.0+, ASP.NET Core 2.1+, ASP.NET MVC 3.0+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4.7.2+ web applications/web sites.
DocumentUltimate can also be used for conversion between several document formats
with .NET 5.0+ or .NET Core 2.0+ and .NET Framework 4.7.2+ console/desktop applications.
- Universal web document viewer which works on both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Crystal-clear zooming. High resolution rendering, preserving text and graphics (no rasterization) exactly as they are in the original.
- Fast document loading, the whole document is not loaded at once, document pages are loaded as you are about to view them.
- Search text within document. Navigate with bookmarks/outlines.
- Change page layout modes (e.g. single page or facing pages), rotate pages and view on full screen.
- Print, download original or download as PDF inside the viewer.
- Secure document viewing, copy protection (DRM). Viewed documents are encrypted so they are copy-protected out of the box. Ability to disable downloading the original document or replicating it via printing or selecting and copying text.
- Watermark document pages with text or image. Customize the watermarks with wide range of options e.g. position, size, rotation, opacity, color.
- Pre-higlight keywords in the document, e.g. if you launch the document viewer from a search results page, you can higlight the searched keywords.
- Self-contained conversion engine, no external dependencies, e.g. you don't need to install Microsoft Office on your server.
- Single managed DLL which works both on 32-bit and 64-bit for hassle-free development and deployment.
- Supports being used in desktop or console applications for converting between document formats. Only the document viewer is dependant on web applications.
- Portable Formats(.pdf, .xps, .oxps, .xpz)
- Word Processing Formats(.docx, .docm, .dotx, .dotm, .doc, .dot, .rtf, .odt, .ott)
- Spreadsheet Formats(.xlsx, .xlsm, .xltx, .xltm, .xlam, .xlsb, .xls, .xlt, .xml, .csv, .tsv, .dif, .ods, .ots)
- Presentation Formats(.pptx, .pptm, .potx, .potm, .ppsx, .ppsm, .ppt, .pps, .odp, .otp)
- Diagram Formats(.vsdx, .vsdm, .vstx, .vstm, .vssx, .vssm, .vdx, .vsx, .vtx, .vsd, .vss, .vst, .vdw)
- Project Management Formats(.mpp, .mpt, .mpx)
- Email Formats(.msg, .eml, .emlx)
- Ebook Formats(.epub, .mobi)
- Markup Formats(.html, .htm, .mht, .mhtml, .web)
- Text Formats(.txt)
- Cad Formats(.dwg, .dxf)
- Scanner Image Formats(.tif, .tiff, .djvu, .dcm)
- Vector Image Formats(.ps, .svg, .emf, .xaml)
- Raster Image Formats(.psd, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .jp2, .jpf, .jpx, .j2k, .j2c, .jpc, .jxr, .wdp, .hdp, .png, .gif, .webp, .bmp, .wmf, .dib)
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 is compatible. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on GleamTech.DocumentUltimate:
FileUltimate is an ASP.NET File Manager and Uploader which supports ASP.NET Core 5.0+, ASP.NET Core 2.1+, ASP.NET MVC 3.0+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4.7.2+ web applications/web sites. Integrate a file manager into your ASP.NET application or site rapidly. - Browse and manage files with access control. - Accept files with the advanced upload functionality. - Offer a structured and neat download area. - Preview documents (70+ file formats, including PDF © Microsoft Office), images, audios and videos. Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
## Version 6.9.5 - April 24, 2023
- **Fixed:** AspNetCoreSession: Prevent unnecessary intermittent error in console: "Error unprotecting the session cookie."
- **Improved:** Used <LangVersion>9.0</LangVersion> to be able to inject module initializers.
For example CheckTargetFramework method will throw error like below (some users still reference wrong DLLs):
PlatformNotSupportedException: You currently referenced netstandard2.0 version of GleamTech.Common.dll which is
not targeted for current runtime: .NET Framework 4.8.9139.0.
Please reference net472 versions of GleamTech DLLs (found in folder Bin\net472) for .NET Framework 4.7.2+ projects.
- **Improved:** Stability of AssemblyResolver.
Ensured old log files are cleared, e.g. AssemblyResolver-xx.log and GleamTech-xx.log files.
- **Changed:** AssemblyVersion is changed so recompile your project against the new DLLs (drop in to bin folder will not work).