DocumentUltimate is an ASP.NET Document Viewer and Converter which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites.
DocumentUltimate can also be used with .NET Core 2.0+ and .NET Framework 4.0+ console/desktop applications for conversion between several document formats.
- Universal web document viewer which works on both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Crystal-clear zooming. High resolution rendering, preserving text and graphics (no rasterization) exactly as they are in the original.
- Fast document loading, the whole document is not loaded at once, document pages are loaded as you are about to view them.
- Search text within document. Navigate with bookmarks/outlines.
- Change page layout modes (e.g. single page or facing pages), rotate pages and view on full screen.
- Print, download original or download as PDF inside the viewer.
- Secure document viewing, copy protection (DRM). Viewed documents are encrypted so they are copy-protected out of the box. Ability to disable downloading the original document or replicating it via printing or selecting and copying text.
- Watermark document pages with text or image. Customize the watermarks with wide range of options e.g. position, size, rotation, opacity, color.
- Pre-higlight keywords in the document, e.g. if you launch the document viewer from a search results page, you can higlight the searched keywords.
- Self-contained conversion engine, no external dependencies, e.g. you don't need to install Microsoft Office on your server.
- Single managed DLL which works both on 32-bit and 64-bit for hassle-free development and deployment.
- Supports being used in desktop or console applications for converting between document formats. Only the document viewer is dependant on web applications.
- Portable Formats(.pdf, .xps, .oxps, .xpz)
- Word Processing Formats(.docx, .docm, .dotx, .dotm, .doc, .dot, .rtf, .odt, .ott)
- Spreadsheet Formats(.xlsx, .xlsm, .xltx, .xltm, .xlam, .xlsb, .xls, .xlt, .xml, .csv, .tsv, .dif, .ods, .ots)
- Presentation Formats(.pptx, .pptm, .potx, .potm, .ppsx, .ppsm, .ppt, .pps, .odp, .otp)
- Diagram Formats(.vsdx, .vsdm, .vstx, .vstm, .vssx, .vssm, .vdx, .vsx, .vtx, .vsd, .vss, .vst, .vdw)
- Project Management Formats(.mpp, .mpt, .mpx)
- Email Formats(.msg, .eml, .emlx)
- Ebook Formats(.epub, .mobi)
- Markup Formats(.html, .htm, .mht, .mhtml, .web)
- Text Formats(.txt)
- Cad Formats(.dwg, .dxf)
- Scanner Image Formats(.tif, .tiff, .djvu, .dcm)
- Vector Image Formats(.ps, .svg, .emf, .xaml)
- Raster Image Formats(.psd, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .jp2, .jpf, .jpx, .j2k, .j2c, .jpc, .jxr, .wdp, .hdp, .png, .gif, .webp, .bmp, .wmf, .dib)
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GleamTech.DocumentUltimate -Version 5.7.2
dotnet add package GleamTech.DocumentUltimate --version 5.7.2
<PackageReference Include="GleamTech.DocumentUltimate" Version="5.7.2" />
paket add GleamTech.DocumentUltimate --version 5.7.2
## Version 5.7.2 - November 9, 2020
- **Fixed:** In some browsers, DocumentViewer was shown as grey box and "originalConfig is not defined..." error was logged in the console.
This was caused by web security software such as "Webroot Filtering Extension" which blocked iframe communication in some cases.
- **Fixed:** Attachment names with unicode characters (e.g. german umlauts) were not encoded correctly when generating PDF Portfolio.
This caused DocumentViewer to show names with garbage characters in the Attachments tab for an email file.
- **Improved:* "Download" and "Download as PDF" buttons will now download the currently selected attachment, not the container document.
- **Fixed:** Conversion from Presentation formats to Image formats (e.g. PPTX -> PNG) started to fail in ASP.NET (not in Console) since v5.7.0.
- **Improved:** Updated German translation file.
- GleamTech.Common (>= 4.3.1)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on GleamTech.DocumentUltimate:
FileUltimate is an ASP.NET File Manager and Uploader which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites. Integrate a file manager into your ASP.NET application or site rapidly. - Browse and manage files with access control. - Accept files with the advanced upload functionality. - Offer a structured and neat download area. - Preview documents (70+ file formats, including PDF © Microsoft Office), images, audios and videos. Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.