See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GleamTech.DocumentUltimate -Version 5.2.0
dotnet add package GleamTech.DocumentUltimate --version 5.2.0
<PackageReference Include="GleamTech.DocumentUltimate" Version="5.2.0" />
paket add GleamTech.DocumentUltimate --version 5.2.0
#r "nuget: GleamTech.DocumentUltimate, 5.2.0"
// Install GleamTech.DocumentUltimate as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GleamTech.DocumentUltimate&version=5.2.0 // Install GleamTech.DocumentUltimate as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GleamTech.DocumentUltimate&version=5.2.0
DocumentUltimate is an ASP.NET Document Viewer and Converter which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites.
DocumentUltimate can also be used with .NET Core 2.0+ and .NET Framework 4.0+ console/desktop applications for conversion between several document formats.
- Universal web document viewer which works on both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Crystal-clear zooming. High resolution rendering, preserving text and graphics (no rasterization) exactly as they are in the original.
- Fast document loading, the whole document is not loaded at once, document pages are loaded as you are about to view them.
- Search text within document. Navigate with bookmarks/outlines.
- Change page layout modes (e.g. single page or facing pages), rotate pages and view on full screen.
- Print, download original or download as PDF inside the viewer.
- Secure document viewing, copy protection (DRM). Viewed documents are encrypted so they are copy-protected out of the box. Ability to disable downloading the original document or replicating it via printing or selecting and copying text.
- Watermark document pages with text or image. Customize the watermarks with wide range of options e.g. position, size, rotation, opacity, color.
- Pre-higlight keywords in the document, e.g. if you launch the document viewer from a search results page, you can higlight the searched keywords.
- Self-contained conversion engine, no external dependencies, e.g. you don't need to install Microsoft Office on your server.
- Single managed DLL which works both on 32-bit and 64-bit for hassle-free development and deployment.
- Supports being used in desktop or console applications for converting between document formats. Only the document viewer is dependant on web applications.
- Portable Formats(.pdf, .xps, .oxps, .xpz)
- Word Processing Formats(.docx, .docm, .dotx, .dotm, .doc, .dot, .rtf, .odt, .ott)
- Spreadsheet Formats(.xlsx, .xlsm, .xltx, .xltm, .xlam, .xlsb, .xls, .xlt, .xml, .csv, .tsv, .dif, .ods, .ots)
- Presentation Formats(.pptx, .pptm, .potx, .potm, .ppsx, .ppsm, .ppt, .pps, .odp, .otp)
- Diagram Formats(.vsdx, .vsdm, .vstx, .vstm, .vssx, .vssm, .vdx, .vsx, .vtx, .vsd, .vss, .vst, .vdw)
- Project Management Formats(.mpp, .mpt, .mpx)
- Email Formats(.msg, .eml, .emlx)
- Ebook Formats(.epub, .mobi)
- Markup Formats(.html, .htm, .mht, .mhtml, .web)
- Text Formats(.txt)
- Cad Formats(.dwg, .dxf)
- Scanner Image Formats(.tif, .tiff, .djvu, .dcm)
- Vector Image Formats(.ps, .svg, .emf, .xaml)
- Raster Image Formats(.psd, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .jp2, .jpf, .jpx, .j2k, .j2c, .jpc, .jxr, .wdp, .hdp, .png, .gif, .webp, .bmp, .wmf, .dib)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on GleamTech.DocumentUltimate:
FileUltimate is an ASP.NET File Manager and Uploader which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites. Integrate a file manager into your ASP.NET application or site rapidly. - Browse and manage files with access control. - Accept files with the advanced upload functionality. - Offer a structured and neat download area. - Preview documents (70+ file formats, including PDF © Microsoft Office), images, audios and videos. Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
## Version 5.2.0 - January 9, 2020
- **Added:** Support for viewing and converting STL File Format (3D Printing).
- **Added:** New GleamTechConfiguration.EnsureAssemblies method which ensures GleamTech's assemblies are loaded and initialized.
You may need to call this method in entry point/startup of your application, if you receive "Could not load file or assembly ..." errors.
Some DLLs are embedded inside GleamTech's DLLs and they are resolved automatically when they are requested however
internal AssemblyResolver should be initialized first and internal AssemblyResolver of each GleamTech DLL can be initialized
only when a type inside that DLL is accessed first. So in some cases, even a GleamTech DLL is loaded, its AssemblyResolver
may not be initialized yet (because none of its types is accessed yet). You can observe this behaviour if your application
calls some methods which scans assemblies for reflection purpose (reflection-only type access does not trigger DLL's module initializer),
for example ASP.NET Core's endpoints.MapControllers method and SimpleInjector�s RegisterMvcControllers method.
So to prevent errors on those methods, you can call this method before such methods.
Note that you should not need to call this method usually for web applications, because it is handled automatically
as we can know when the application is started by hooking up (automatically in ASP.NET Classic and when you call AddGleamTech and
UseGleamTech methods in ASP.NET Core).
- **Changed:** In previous versions, invalid values for GleamTech related configuration keys (e.g in Web.config or appsettings.json) was
silently ignored (exceptions were swallowed). From now on, invalid property values in config files will throw exceptions just like when
they are set in code. This is especially useful for "DocumentUltimate:LicenseKey" property, i.e you should instantly know if you put an invalid license
key (empty string for "DocumentUltimate:LicenseKey" property will also throw) without silently falling back to trial mode.