See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Footloose.Amqp --version 2.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package Footloose.Amqp -Version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Footloose.Amqp" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add Footloose.Amqp --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: Footloose.Amqp, 2.0.0"
// Install Footloose.Amqp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Footloose.Amqp&version=2.0.0 // Install Footloose.Amqp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Footloose.Amqp&version=2.0.0
Footloose is a fast and scalable asynchronous distributed computing and service library that was designed to be fast, secure, simple to use, unobtrusive and without the need of client side code generation or proxy classes.
It was developed to connect or build distributed applications on the .NET/Mono platform with enterprise features like load-balancing, clustering, encryption, service discovery and single-sign on.
- easy to use, only a few lines of code to start with Footloose
- Unobtrusive, no Attributes like [OperationContract] and no base class required
- No Code-Gen / Client Proxy Classes - keep your code clean
- several TransportChannels: XMPP, IPC, AMQP
- Security, Encryption and Compression (depends on Transport Channel)
- Endpoint Capabilities and Service Discovery
- Sharing Presence Information (Online, Offline, temp. unavailable, etc. incl. priority and reason)
- bi-directional communication, no polling
- Model driven - use your strongly-typed DTOs/POCOs
In order to use Footloose you need a valid license. You can request a free trial license
The latest release and documentation can be found on
the Footloose project website:
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Footloose (= 2.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.