See the version list below for details.
Requires NuGet 5.3.0 or higher.
dotnet add package Evands.Pellucid.Pro --version 1.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package Evands.Pellucid.Pro -Version 1.1.0
<PackageReference Include="Evands.Pellucid.Pro" Version="1.1.0" />
paket add Evands.Pellucid.Pro --version 1.1.0
#r "nuget: Evands.Pellucid.Pro, 1.1.0"
// Install Evands.Pellucid.Pro as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Evands.Pellucid.Pro&version=1.1.0 // Install Evands.Pellucid.Pro as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Evands.Pellucid.Pro&version=1.1.0
Library that extends the Evands.Pellucid package and adds functions for S# Pro programs.
These include the addition of the Commands namespace to the Terminal namespace, for creating console commands in a straight-forward and simple manner.
This library is for Crestron S# Pro programs and libraries ONLY and is not compatible with S# library projects.
|.NET Framework||net35-cf net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Feature (#5) Add the ability to output a table to the console.
* Feature (#7) Add support for default commands without verbs.
* Feature (#9) Add alias support for commands and verbs.
* Feature (#10) Make the program slot header parameter customizable and optional.
* Feature (#24) Added the ability to customize the file the options are saved to, as well as whether the options are auto-saved.
* Fix (#14) Text written to debug with braces doesn't print.
* Fix (#18) Console commands with hyphens in the values of operands are incorrectly parsed.
* Fix (#20) WriteDebugLine doesn't properly add a debugging header.
* Fix (#21) Debug methods `ForceWrite` and `ForceWriteLine` are public.
* Fix (#24) The ProgLoad command blows away the TOML options file.
* Fix (#26) The `Dump()` method does not use CRLF on 4 Series Processors.
* As part of #26 the `Dump()` method has been revised and formatting improved.
* Various console commands were updated to use Tables.
* Additional example console commands were added.
* Example console commands were updated to use new features.