This library allows you to dynamic access to object methods, properties, and fields
even if they are private members by Reflection technology.
You can access the both of object instance members and class static members by name
that specified string argument at runtime not compile time, or C# 4.0 "dynamic" syntax.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package DynamicBinder -Version 1.5.0
dotnet add package DynamicBinder --version 1.5.0
<PackageReference Include="DynamicBinder" Version="1.5.0" />
paket add DynamicBinder --version 1.5.0
#r "nuget: DynamicBinder, 1.5.0"
- Enhance: Add "Object" property which expose the object that binding target.
- Fix bug: Can not extract class type object by DynamicBinder.
- Fix bug: Can not retrieve class type properties by DynamicBinder.
- Add avility of exposing nested private object graph.
- Add avility of caching System.Reflection.MemberInfo (use SetCache(disctionary) method)
- Add GetInfo(name) method on PropertyBinder and FieldBinder that returned System.Reflection.MemberInfo.
- Support base class members access.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.