See the version list below for details.
Install-Package DotNetBrowser.WinForms -Version 2.4.0
dotnet add package DotNetBrowser.WinForms --version 2.4.0
<PackageReference Include="DotNetBrowser.WinForms" Version="2.4.0" />
paket add DotNetBrowser.WinForms --version 2.4.0
#r "nuget: DotNetBrowser.WinForms, 2.4.0"
// Install DotNetBrowser.WinForms as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=DotNetBrowser.WinForms&version=2.4.0 // Install DotNetBrowser.WinForms as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=DotNetBrowser.WinForms&version=2.4.0
To be able to use DotNetBrowser, you should obtain a licence by filling a form at https://www.teamdev.com/dotnetbrowser#evaluate
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
The new version brings a new printing API and .NET 5 support.
Now you can print pages and documents as well as savе web pages to PDF seamlessly from the code.
.NET 5 support
DotNetBrowser is tested and proven to integrate with .NET 5 desktop applications.
- Excessive CPU and GPU usage by the native process with multiple tabs with WPF BrowserView instances in the hardware-accelerated mode.
- WPF BrowserView crashing in the hardware-accelerated mode.
- Few memory leaks for registering/unregistering .NET objects via JS-.NET bridge.
- The Tab key not working properly with WPF BrowserView.
- The scrolling of a page stopping if the mouse pointer is hovered out of WPF BrowserView component in the Off-screen rendering mode.
The full list of improvements in this release is available at: https://dotnetbrowser-support.teamdev.com/release-notes/2021/v2-4.html
Some API of this version is not backward compatible with 2.3. If your application already uses DotNetBrowser 2.3, please refer to this migration guide: https://dotnetbrowser-support.teamdev.com/docs/guides/migration/v2-3-v2-4.html
It contains the detailed instructions on how to change your code to work with version 2.4.