Cipherise does away with passwords and usernames, giving your customers an easy, secure login with their mobile device. With a simple, quick scan of a WaveCode, they can achieve multi-factor authentication in a single action.
* Move towards a passwordless experience for your customers.
* No more complicated passwords and usernames.
* A simple, fast experience that is consistent across multiple services.
* No more credential sharing.
By design Cipherise decentralises critical information (identity, credentials and critical data). Each user's credentials are encrypted and stored in a secure enclave on their personal device. The credentials are never stored elsewhere or transmitted through a browser. This protects your customers' data and digital identity.
* All Cipherise authentication transactions are decentralised and completed on a user's mobile phone.
* Credentials are stored locally on the user's phone in encrypted form, not centrally with the service provider.
* Credentials are never transmitted or stored outside of the user's phone.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CipheriseSDK -Version 6.4.0
dotnet add package CipheriseSDK --version 6.4.0
<PackageReference Include="CipheriseSDK" Version="6.4.0" />
paket add CipheriseSDK --version 6.4.0
#r "nuget: CipheriseSDK, 6.4.0"
// Install CipheriseSDK as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CipheriseSDK&version=6.4.0 // Install CipheriseSDK as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CipheriseSDK&version=6.4.0
Changed the RNG to use System.Security.Cryptography.RandomNumberGenerator.Create().
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.