See the version list below for details.
Install-Package BouncyCastle -Version 1.8.1
dotnet add package BouncyCastle --version 1.8.1
<PackageReference Include="BouncyCastle" Version="1.8.1" />
paket add BouncyCastle --version 1.8.1
#r "nuget: BouncyCastle, 1.8.1"
// Install BouncyCastle as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BouncyCastle&version=1.8.1 // Install BouncyCastle as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BouncyCastle&version=1.8.1
- Generation and parsing of PKCS-12 files.
- X.509: Generators and parsers for V1 and V3 certificates, V2 CRLs and attribute certificates.
- PBE algorithms supported by PbeUtilities: PBEwithMD2andDES-CBC, PBEwithMD2andRC2-CBC, PBEwithMD5andDES-CBC, PBEwithMD5andRC2-CBC, PBEwithSHA1andDES-CBC, PBEwithSHA1andRC2-CBC, PBEwithSHA-1and128bitRC4, PBEwithSHA-1and40bitRC4, PBEwithSHA-1and3-keyDESEDE-CBC, PBEwithSHA-1and2-keyDESEDE-CBC, PBEwithSHA-1and128bitRC2-CBC, PBEwithSHA-1and40bitRC2-CBC, PBEwithHmacSHA-1, PBEwithHmacSHA-224, PBEwithHmacSHA-256, PBEwithHmacRIPEMD128, PBEwithHmacRIPEMD160, and PBEwithHmacRIPEMD256.
- Signature algorithms supported by SignerUtilities: MD2withRSA, MD4withRSA, MD5withRSA, RIPEMD128withRSA, RIPEMD160withECDSA, RIPEMD160withRSA, RIPEMD256withRSA, SHA-1withRSA, SHA-224withRSA, SHA-256withRSAandMGF1, SHA-384withRSAandMGF1, SHA-512withRSAandMGF1, SHA-1withDSA, and SHA-1withECDSA.
- Symmetric key algorithms: AES, Blowfish, Camellia, CAST5, CAST6, ChaCha, DES, DESede, GOST28147, HC-128, HC-256, IDEA, ISAAC, Noekeon, RC2, RC4, RC5-32, RC5-64, RC6, Rijndael, Salsa20, SEED, Serpent, Skipjack, TEA/XTEA, Threefish, Tnepres, Twofish, VMPC and XSalsa20.
- Symmetric key modes: CBC, CFB, CTS, GOFB, OFB, OpenPGPCFB, and SIC (or CTR).
- Symmetric key paddings: ISO10126d2, ISO7816d4, PKCS-5/7, TBC, X.923, and Zero Byte.
- Asymmetric key algorithms: ElGamal, DSA, ECDSA, NaccacheStern and RSA (with blinding).
- Asymmetric key paddings/encodings: ISO9796d1, OAEP, and PKCS-1.
- AEAD block cipher modes: CCM, EAX, GCM and OCB.
- Digests: GOST3411, Keccak, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD128, RIPEMD160, RIPEMD256, RIPEMD320, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, SHA3, Tiger, and Whirlpool.
- XOFs: SHAKE.
- Signer mechanisms: DSA, ECDSA, ECGOST3410, ECNR, GOST3410, ISO9796d2, PSS, RSA, X9.31-1998.
- Key Agreement: Diffie-Hellman, EC-DH, EC-MQV, J-PAKE, SRP-6a.
- Macs: CBCBlockCipher, CFBBlockCipher, CMAC, GMAC, GOST28147, HMac, ISO9797 Alg. 3, Poly1305, SipHash, SkeinMac, VMPCMAC.
- PBE generators: PKCS-12, and PKCS-5 - schemes 1 and 2.
- OpenPGP (RFC 4880)
- Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS, RFC 3852), including streaming API.
- Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP, RFC 2560).
- Time Stamp Protocol (TSP, RFC 3161).
- TLS/DTLS client/server up to version 1.2, with support for the most common ciphersuites and extensions, and many less common ones. Non-blocking API available.
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography: support for generic F2m and Fp curves, high-performance custom implementations for many standardized curves.
- Reading/writing of PEM files, including RSA and DSA keys, with a variety of encryptions.
- PKIX certificate path validation
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (360)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on BouncyCastle:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient .Net Core Class Library
PLEASE NOTE: iTextSharp is EOL, and has been replaced by iText 7. Only security fixes will be added We HIGHLY recommend customers use iText 7 for new projects, and to consider moving existing projects from iTextSharp to iText 7 to benefit from the many improvements such as: - HTML to PDF (PDF/A) conversion - PDF Redaction - SVG support - Better language support (Indic, Thai, Khmer, Arabic, Hebrew) - PDF Debugging for your IDE - Data Extraction - Better continued support and bugfixes - More modular, extensible handling of your document workflow - Extra practical add-ons - Encryption, hashing and digital signatures iText is a PDF library that allows you to CREATE, ADAPT, INSPECT and MAINTAIN documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF), allowing you to add PDF functionality to your software projects with ease. We even have documentation to help you get coding. iText 7 is available under AGPL and Commercial license. iText 7 Community: https://www.nuget.org/packages/itext7/ iText 7 is a complete re-write of iText 5, allowing you to choose your adventure with add-ons, all based on a simple, modular code structure that is easy to use and well documented. iText 7 includes pdfDebug, the first debugging tool that gives you a clear overview of your content streams and document structure as well as pdfCalligraph, allowing you to leverage advanced typography. Several iText engineers are actively supporting the project on StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/itext
GemBox.Spreadsheet is a .NET component that enables developers to read, write, convert and print spreadsheet files (XLSX, XLS, ODS, CSV, HTML, PDF or XPS) from their .NET applications using one simple API.
The DocuSign NuGet package makes integrating DocuSign into your apps and websites a super fast and painless process. The library is open sourced on GitHub, look for the docusign-esign-csharp-client repository. Join the eSign revolution!
GemBox.Document is a .NET component that enables developers to read, write, convert and print document files (DOCX, DOC, ODT, PDF, HTML, XPS, RTF, TXT) from .NET applications in a simple and efficient way.
GitHub repositories (64)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on BouncyCastle:
Windows tray utility / filesystem watcher / launcher for Syncthing
Ethereum .Net cross platform integration library
Open-Source Remote Administration Tool For Windows C# (RAT)
[DEPRECATED] .NET port of the iText library, only security fixes will be added — please use iText 7 for .NET
Windows desktop application to manage local video;Support baidu AI, youdao translation;Support FFMPEG video processing;Support multi-database management and statistics;Support skin switching