Aspose.GIS for .NET is a library that enables your applications to work with popular geospatial file formats. It supports working with the popular ESRI Shapefile and GeoJSON file formats. The API lets you create, read and convert documents without the requirement of any other commercial software.
Single API to work with different geospatial file formats without worrying about underlying implementation of these.
Working with Shapefiles
- Create ESRI Shapefile and GeoJSON file formats
- Read ESRI Shapefile and GeoJSON files
- Get features count from a Shapefile
- Retrieve attributes information from a Shapefile
- Iterate over all features of a layer
- Get values of feature attributes from a layer
- Filter features by attribute value
- Extract features from a Shapefile and export to GeoJSON format
- Specify attribute value length
- Check feature for null values
- Convert polygon shape file to line string shape file
Working with Geometries
- Work with several Geometries
- Create Points and Multipoint geometry types
- Generate Line and Line Strings with specified geographic information
- Define Polygon and Multi-polygon geometry shape
- Create Polygons with holes
- Get information of Geometry types
- Count geometries in a geometry shape
- Iterate over Points contained in Geometry
Interconversion between Formats
- Inter-convert between ESRI Shapefile and GeoJSON file format
- Control Attributes information adjustment during conversion from GeoJSON to Shapefile
Performance and Scalability
Aspose.GIS is designed to perform great both on a server or client. Aspose.GIS is a single .NET assembly that can be deployed with any .NET application by simply copying it. You do not have to worry about any other services or modules.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Aspose.GIS -Version 18.3.0
dotnet add package Aspose.GIS --version 18.3.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.GIS" Version="18.3.0" />
paket add Aspose.GIS --version 18.3.0
#r "nuget: Aspose.GIS, 18.3.0"
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on Aspose.GIS:
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all .NET file format APIs offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications.
Conholdate.Total for .NET is a complete package to work with a large number of file formats from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, AutoCAD, OpenOffice and many more. Conholdate.Total for .NET allows you to use any API released under Aspose and GroupDocs for .NET in order to create, convert, read, edit, update and print popular document formats. Moreover, you may view, annotate, watermark, assemble, classify, search, redact, parse, merge and compare documents without needing to install the native applications. Conholdate.Total for .NET also includes specialized APIs to read and create barcodes, extract text from images using OCR as well as extract human marked data from questioners, surveys, quizzes, MCQ papers and feedback forms.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.